Tuesday 24 March 2009

Tuesday 24th March Mix and Antics


G'day! I hope everyone is enjoying the blog so far, make sure you comment on posts to tell me what you think of my mixes and things! So you might all be wondering whats going on in this picture above, as mentioned in my show in the great new feature 'What's Jen Wearing' (unfortunately 'What's Jen Wearing' will not be a regular feature), my beautiful girlfreind Jen decided to pretend she was 13 again and played 'Lets Get A Makeover', anyway this was the result! Pretty funny hey.

With regards to my show, this is the latest mix from me...

March 24th 2009 Mix

Tracklistings

1. I’m Not Alone (Extended Mix) – Calvin Harris ***REMIX SPECIAL***
2. I’m Not Alone (Herve’s At The Festival Remix) – Calvin Harris ***REMIX SPECIAL***
3. I’m Not Alone (Deadmau5 Remix) – Calvin Harris ***REMIX SPECIAL***
4. I’m Not Alone (Doorly Remix) – Calvin Harris ***REMIX SPECIAL***
5. Clear Blue Life – Redroche ***BRAND NEW TUNE***
6. Bounce (Original Mix) - MYNC Project & Dirty South
7. Spacemen (Steve Aoki & The Bloody Beetroots Remix version 3) – The
8. Killers ***REMIX BOX***
9. Today (Bart B More Remix) – Magnesia ***REMIX BOX***
10. 5th In Blue (Mango Mix) - Proff & Mango ***REMIX BOX***
11. Starstrings (Dabruck & Klein Mix) - Jody Wisternoff
12. So Many Laktos (Inphinity's WMC09 Mix) - Sebastion Ingrosso vs Gadjo ***THE MASH-UP***
13. Dreamer (Sunloverz Remix) - Niels Van Gogh Vs. Dave Ramone ***THE RETRO RECORD***
14. The Gift – Pryda ***THE CHILL PILL***
15. Remote (Deadmau5 Remix) - James Talk ***ENCORE***


And the track I am loving this week is: 5th In Blue (Mango Mix) - Proff & Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment