Monday 8 June 2009

The Dance Show's Out For Summer!



Hey guys! Hope your all doing well! Just back from Glastonbury! Man! It was amazing this year - nice mixture of mud, sun and rain (if thats possible!) Highlight has to be The Prodigy - they were incredible - check them out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2009/artists/prodigy/index.shtml

My main man Deadmau5 was wicked as always though and so was Eric Prydz - well what I Remember! Ha!

Anyway!

So my last show this year (well until September) for Smoke Radio and we waved goodbye to an awesome year of dance music on the show. It gets bigger and better every week and over the summer I'm sure we will have some anthems from the likes of Ibiza. Don't worry though! I will be keeping your ears satisfied with all this summers bangers in some of my special summer mixes.

I'm busy with the likes of work experience at certain radio compaines at the moment, but soon as I can get my hands on those decks I will and the fisrt installment of my summer mixes will be coming to you!

Meanwhile, here is the mix from my final show for the year of 08/09 - and what a cracker it is...

May 22nd 2009 Mix

Tracklistings

1. Raindrops (Funkagenda & Paul Thomas Redux) – Basement Jaxx ***BRAND NEW TUNE***
2. Back of The Van (Wawa Remix) – Ladyhawke
3. Somewhere (Avicii Remix) – Albin Myers & Sandro Monte Ft. Abigail Bailey ***REMIX BOX***
4. Dancetrap (Budai & Vic Remix) – Dave Storm ***REMIX BOX***
5. The Girl and The Robot (Spencer & Hill Remix) – Royksopp ***REMIX BOX***
6. Orange Glow (Charlie May Remix) – Glenn Morrison
7. Che Flute – Steve Angello
8. Break Da Funk Down (Tristan Garner Bootleg) – Laidback Luke Vs. Daft Punk ***THE MASH-UP***
9. Little World – D.E.R
10. Pangea Better Ways Ft. Michael Feiner (Instrumental Mix) – Albin Myers
11. I Found You (Abel Ramos Remix) – Axwell ***RETRO RECORD***
12. I Remember House – Soul Minority ***THE CHILL PILL***
13. Sign of the Times – Cosmic Gate ***ENCORE***
14. Feel 4 Glory (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Mash-up) – Axwell ***ENCORE***


And the tune I'm loving at the moment is: Little World – D.E.R

Check it out, real euphoric and poweful stuff by D.E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment