Friday 14 August 2009

August Mix!


Wow! I have actually had a few hours off work and my mental schedule! SO - I did a mix! What else! I have been promising it for a while, so thanks alot for being so patient!

This one I threw together before making my way to work this afternoon, It's never to early to be mixing hey!
Got a slight problem with my 'Home Studio' set up however... My big old loudspeakers are back in Oxford from a previous gig, and so I was speakerless for this mix! Ha! Tell me what you think of my headphone-only skills!

Sam Cotton - 13th August Mix 2009 by SamCotton

Tracklistings

1. How Soon Is Now feat. Julie McKnight - Dirty South & Sebastian Ingrosso & David Guetta
2. One More Chance (K.S and Tom G. Remix) - Bloc Party
3. We Are Kidsos (ImanoS Bootleg) - Dirty South Vs. Sebastian Ingrosso
4. L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix) - Rank 1
5. The Tunnel - Cirez D

6. Savannah - ATFC
7. Amazzonia (Benny Royal & Robbie Taylor Remix) - Giordano
8. Good Life (Kim Fai Remix) - Inner City
9. Feeling For You (Jean Claude Ades Remix) - Vincent Thomas
10. Symfo (Marcus Schossow & Robert Burian Remix) - Rank 1 Symfo
11. Happy Ending (Heatbeat & Randy Boyer Mix) - HeatBoyer

Hope your all having a wicked summer! Watch this space for more mixes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment