Tuesday 25 August 2009

Pick'n'Mix!

Another mix! Wohoooo! That's right, I had some free time today, so to keep me on my toes wacked another mix together! Why "Pick'n'Mix"? Well, just have a listen and I'm sure you will see... There's a bit of everything in there, so what's there not to like... NOTHING! Great!
Well actually the only problem my 'home studio' is facing is the lack of speakers still, so another headphone mix - I think I'm getting good at these now!

Check this little eclectic one out...

Sam Cotton - August 25th 2009 Mix by SamCotton

Tracklistings


  1. Let The Story Begin - Sub Focus
  2. Screen In Motion - Luca
  3. Everything (Blame Mix) - P. Money Feat Vince Harder
  4. Lovesick - High Contrast
  5. I'm Not Your Toy (Jack Beats Remix) - La Roux
  6. Superfluous - Stockholm Syndrome
  7. La Mezcla - Michel Cleis
  8. Drumming Song (Boy 8-Bit Remix) - Florence & The Machine
  9. Let Me Be Real feat. Mitch Crown (Hook N Sling & Goodwill Remix) - Fedde Le Grand
  10. It Only Hurts (Richard Durand Mix) - Julie Thompson
  11. Salto (Original DrumBeat Mix) - Helvetic Nerds
  12. Animal (Fred Falke Remix) - Miike Snow
  13. Anyway - Duck Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment