Wednesday 28 October 2009

Gigs and Stuff - October 2009


October's been pretty sweet for me gig-wise! Pacha London was awesome on 16th October playing alongside the likes of Bodyrox and Marcella Woods. I twisted up the Global room from 3-4am then I hit the main room for the last stint until 5am. Everyone was loving the wonky stuff, so expect some more of that in the future from me! And of course with being back at Uni all the students have their loans in and there are plenty of mint events to be playing at. I have played for the Student Radio Awards Nominations party and a brand new 'I Love Student Radio' event where even Greg James turned up!

Me at the SRA Nominations Party

I know all of you are probably wondering what's going on with my radio show - well I should be gracing the cyberwaves of Smoke Radio within the next few weeks - so keep your eyes out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment